Seven Tips For Choosing The
Right Wedding Invitations
Searching for wedding invitations is similar to other aspects
of your wedding. You need to set a budget and pick one that compliments
your style and wedding theme.
If your budget has gotten out of control, one way to save on
invitations is to shop online and to also look for on sale or clearance
Invitations (after save the dates) are your first chance to
introduce your wedding
theme to your guests. For example, if you are having a
beach-themed wedding, your invitations should be tied to that theme
To get you stated with picking out the ones for you, here are seven
- Send out your invitations two months prior to your wedding.
This gives your guests enough time to respond without it being too far
- Before buying your invitations, it is a good idea to order
a few invitation
- Don't forget to set a budget. Invitation, save the date and
thank you note budgets are an area that can be cut if you need more
room in your budget for other wedding items.
- Waiting too long to order your invitations can cause big
issues. Try to pick them out and order them six months prior to your
- Be extra clear on dates, times and locations. It is also a
good idea to provide detailed directions to the ceremony and reception
- Avoid asking for a certain type of gift, like money, in
your invitations. It is better etiquette to have your wedding party
spread the word instead.
- Always hand write your thank you notes. Printed thank you
notes are very impersonal, and writing them yourself gives you a chance
to communicate how thankful you are to each guest.
Buying invitations online has become a very popular thing to
do. It is convenient, easy to do and you can get some really great
A good place to start is Invitation Consultants. Don't order Wedding
Invitations before checking InvitationConsultants.com.
Listed below are additional articles and resources to help you with
Invitation Articles and Ideas:
- Add some fall spice to your invites.
- Start your wedding in the sand off right.
Wedding Invitations - A classy start to your
- Add some of your own creativity.
- A medieval twist.
- With a country western flair.
- A pretty option for a warm weather wedding.
- An elegant, sophisticated choice.
- Perfect for an autumn wedding.
- Class and sophistication.
- Try a few out before buying.
- Celtic choices for an Irish wedding.
- Personalize your invitations.
- Set sail for your wedding.
- Colorful flowers make great invitations.
- Your photo adds a personal touch.
- An elegant option.
- Princess-themed invitation ideas.
- Show your creativity.
- Snowflake and winter theme invitations.
- Perfect for a matching wedding theme.
- For your wine or vineyard-themed wedding.
- Add a classy, elegant touch to your wedding.
- Save time and money.
- Introduce your wedding ceremony.
- Send them out on time.
- Seasonal choices.