wedding planning event
by Chelsey Coulson
I'm hosting a wedding planning event at my work and I'm wondering if you have any ideas on money saving things I can cover or unique ideas stuff like that! Thank you!
Here are a few money saving ideas:
- Budgeting should be a top concern for all couples getting married. The first step in wedding planning should be to create a budget, and the second step should be for couples to commit to each other that they are going to stick to it.
Many couples don’t realize how much certain things cost. Wedding cake prices gives a good overview about how much a typical wedding cake should cost.
- For wedding reception packages, couples should always ask if the price per person includes gratuity and tax. The final price per person may end up being a little bit more because of these two things.
- Wedding dresses can be a big expense, and it is often something that can break the budget very early in the planning process. Buying a wedding dress online can help save some money, but brides should make sure they buy only from reputable websites.
- Wedding themes are a fun way to add a unique twist to a wedding. There are many options to choose from, and brides can be as creative as they want.
- Knowing where and how to get help is essential. Many brides waste valuable time and money trying to fix problems instead of asking professionals for help. Ask the Wedding Planner is a resource that was created to help brides in need, so feel free to share the page with your group.
Hope these ideas help! Let us know if you have additional questions, and we would love to hear how it turns out.
To Your Wedding!
Danielle & Stephen
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Wedding Planner.