8 Easy Ideas For A
Hurricane Wedding Centerpiece
A hurricane wedding centerpiece offers many options for your
reception decorations. You can fill them with many different things,
and they are versatile enough to fit in with any type of wedding theme.
Hurricane vases come in a few different sizes, styles
and colors. They can be found at many craft stores, department stores
and online, so shop around to find the style that is right for your
You will want to choose hurricanes that match up well with
whatever you are filling them with and the size of your reception
Below are 8 ideas for your wedding:
- Flowers always work well in hurricanes. Work with your
florist to match them with your wedding colors.
- Fill them with water and floating candles, and add stones
or pearls to the bottom.
- Add pine cones with walnuts and potpourri for a Fall
- Use different types of fruit (dried or fresh) to fill them.
Oranges and lemons work well for Summer, and apples work well in the
- Add a votive candle and coffee beans or other small items
to match your wedding theme color.
- Put pillar candles inside. This adds ambiance to your
- Wrap a wreath, berries or other floral arrangements around
the outside of the hurricanes.
- For a Christmas
or holiday wedding put round ornaments in them.