Wedding Planning - Where To Start
by Joanne Diggles
I originally wanted to go abroad for my wedding but my partner wanted his family around. Also, it would cost more to get everyone abroad than staying in the UK, so I compromised.
Now I am unsure about the colours I want etc and I just don’t know where to start.
I was wondering if you could give me some ideas?Our Thoughts
It can be quite overwhelming when first starting to plan a wedding. There are so many options that it can be difficult to know where to start, as you know.
Here are a few ideas:
- Choosing a wedding theme can be a great place to start. A theme can be as simple as your favorite color or as extravagant as a princess or carnival wedding.
- Let the theme guide the planning of your wedding. Starting with a wedding theme helps to narrow down your choices for colors, flowers, reception decorations, etc.
- What season are you getting married? Every season, like fall for example, has many vibrant colors and other items that make it easy to create a beautiful wedding day.
- You can also let your wedding reception location help to guide your choices. Look at the colors that are used in the room of your reception, for example, as a guide for the rest of your wedding details.
- If you are really feeling overwhelmed, get some help. The real value of a wedding planner is taking away some of your stress while providing you with expert guidance every step of the way.
To Your Wedding!
Danielle & Stephen
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Wedding Planner.