No Kids At Wedding

by Karrie H.
(Baltimore, MD)

How can I nicely go about saying that we do not wish to have children at the reception? Can I put it on the invitation or reception card?

Our Thoughts

The easiest way to state this wish is to put it at the end of your invitation or on the reception card as "Adult Reception to Follow at XYZ". If the reception is at the same place as the ceremony then state, "Adult Reception Immediately to Follow".


Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Wedding Planner.