Add A Classy Touch With
A Pearl Wedding Theme
There are many choices for a wedding theme, however a diamond
or pearl wedding theme can make your wedding classy and elegant. Since
diamonds can get a little expensive, consider substituting crystals.
This is an elegant choice for a wedding
, and there are many ways to incorporate pearls into
your big day. Below are some ideas to help you:
- Diamond and pearl confetti and beads can be used to
decorate your reception space and on the tables.
- One idea For your wedding centerpieces is to fill your
flower vases with pearls or crystal (about 1/3 way depending on the
size of the vases). You can even find small lights to put underneath
the vases to create a glowing effect.
- For place card holders, consider using something like the
frames below. They definitely add a classy touch to your reception
- A guest book for your guests to sign is a nice keepsake.
There are pearl-lined guest book and pen sets thatwork well.
- Have pearls or crystals added your flowers arrangements and
bouquets. Work with a florist for more ideas.
- If you are giving your bridesmaids a gift, consider giving
them pearl necklaces, bracelets or earrings.
- Monogrammed crystal cake toppers can add elegance to your
wedding cake. Swarovski makes several nice ones.
- A pearl-lined ring pillow would be perfect for your ring
- Many headpieces and veils have pearls and crystals in them,
like the one shown below.
- Ice sculptures at your reception add class and definitely
tie into your theme.
- For favors consider large, diamond paperweights. Or, get
Organza bags accented with pearls, and fill them with candy. You can
also tie off the bags with pearl accented ribbons.